New England Truck Center is seeking a highly motivated Parts Department Manager. This role requires efficient support of the parts department and parts staff.
The Parts Department Manager will direct an efficient parts department through productive department management and achievement of objectives and maintenance of parts records.
Great attention to detail is a must.
The Parts Manager position is full time and reports directly to the GM.
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Creates annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Parts Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures.
- Maximizes use of all order discount programs to achieve management stock order goals.
- Ability to train any Parts department employees with direction and authority.
Compensation: Salary based on experience.
We offer exceptional compensations and benefits packages including 401(k), vacation, health, vision, dental insurances, holiday pay, and opportunity for advancement.