Towing / Recovery
24/7 towing, roadside service, recovery, and equipment hauling
Trucks, cars, trailers, motorhomes & heavy equipment
We offer complete towing and recovery services. From a jump start on your car to an overturned gas tanker – one phone call handles it all. All our operators are nationally certified and held to the strictest standards. We have some of the most advanced towing and site restoration equipment available and are often called by other companies for advice and assistance.
If it can be driven, you can rest assured we’ve towed it. Our heavy duty wreckers handle anything from a school bus to an oversize tractor trailer. Our equipment is capable of towing, winch outs, major accident response, and crane work.
- 24 Hour Local and Long Distance Towing
- Light and Heavy Duty Towing/Recovery
- Winching and Recovery
- Lowbed Landoll Services up to 55ton
- We Tow Tractor — Trailers, Buses, RV’s & Cars
- Damage Free Towing
- 24 Hour Emergency Road Service
- 24 Hour on site PM Service
- Speedy Tractor Swap Outs
- Crane / Rotator Work
- Decking & Undecking
- Specialized Hauling – Fork Lifts, Containers, Construction Equipment
- Oversize/Overweight Transport — Anything, Anywhere
- Load Shifts/Transfers
- 24 Hour Fuel Delivery, Jump Starts, Pull Starts
- Fully Secure Storage Facility
- Main Office off Rt 101, minutes from I-95 and I-93
New England Truck Center offers 24/7 roadside assistance to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers. Your experience is our top priority and we’re here to make it as painless as possible. Our trained professionals are equipped to work with any make and model so that we can get you back on the road as soon as possible. We attempt to make most emergency repairs right where you’re broken down, saving on costs and perhaps more importantly, minimizing downtime.